After hunting around for a decent website developer and host, I settled on BaseHost because of their pricing structure and payment method. Unlike other companies that expect a lump sum up front for the development of your site, BaseHost spreads the cost across months – making it affordable. Once the site was up and running in only a few weeks, I found the team to be responsive to all of my enquiries, usually replying within only an hour or so of lodging the query. They even had telephone number you can call to speak to someone in Australia which is a rarity now days. Overall, 14 months on, I am very happy with the service received and am happy to recommend them to friends.
- How Managed IT Services Can Streamline Your Operations and Drive Efficiency
- Effective Managed IT Services: Empowering Small Businesses to Thrive
- Optimal Team Collaboration: Leveraging Managed IT Services for Seamless Remote Work
- How Managed IT Services Can Maximise Productivity and Efficiency in Your Small Business
- Cloud Migration Made Simple: How Managed IT Services Can Ease Your Transition to the Cloud